Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream

Look at this ice cream. It is decadent, velvety-smooth, and swirled with delicious bites of cracker pieces and tart lemon curd. The richness of the whipping cream and cream cheese is balanced by the lemon. It is, not to brag, probably the best tasting ice cream I have ever made.   As usual, no ice cream maker is required for this recipe, or my others here, here and here.
I had a spark of creativity; I really wanted something with lemon, but did not want to turn on the oven. So,  lemon ice cream.
This is just so pretty, I love it. It tastes good too, this was confirmed by a second source, my brother, who was skeptical of this flavor combination, but ended up eating two bowls once it was ready.

Not to mention, photographing ice cream is actually fun. It is easy to style and is a playful food to begin with; normally taking pictures is not something I like about food blogging. Ironic, no? Am I the only blogger out there that feels this way?

Malaysia weather is extremely hot, having this ice cream is like heavenly even after.

No comments:

Post a Comment