Sunday, February 2, 2014

Chinese new year celebration

CNY: The Chinese festival marking the start of the new year, beginning on the second new moon after the winter solstice and ending on the full moon fifteen days later. It is marked by visits to family and friends, special meals, fireworks, and gift giving. CNY is a reunion of a whole family where children get angpau from the elder relatives, n enjoy the yu sang to celebrate. 

In the year of horse 2014, wat I thought of CNY? Izit fun enjoying the CNY celebration? n wat the point celebrating it??? Well, I never thought much of that!!! 1st thing that enter my mind which is ANGPAU, also known as red packet of prosperity. Giving an angpau in CNY is very meaningful , where youngster receive from the elder ppl who got married. All I knw is that the angpau money$$$ is getting lesser n lesser, but I wouldn't care of hw much it given until the end of CNY.

Wat I thought of going holiday 4 travel during CNY?????
Going holiday 4 travel in the CNY is a bad idea (Pls, do not choose the wrong choice!!!!)... I was force to abandon my homework n assignment at home. Most of the Malaysian's Chinese restaurant  r closed/ reserved... It hard to found foods during CNY. This is wat I experience lately!!!!  At the end, hav to eat cup noodles everyday during holidays.... IT WAS A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! RMB THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

Wat I think of family reunion?
For me family reunion is a good thing that family gather together, but on the other perspective family reunion is looks like gang. Almost of my father and mother side family smoke a lot like gangster and they talk cock. Smoke everywhere, Chat everywhere, Like A Boss. 

Anyway, CNY is fun. I can explore houses of friends n relatives Eat, Getting ANGPAU, n Have fun with them, which giv me a meaningful CNY ever...!!!!!

I hereby, wishing all Happy CNY to everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment